A Quote to Live By

The Dalia Lama once said, "The relationship of height to spirituality is not merely metaphorical, it is a physical reality. The most spiritual people of this planet live in the highest places. So do the most spiritual flowers . . . I call the high and light aspects of my being spirit and the dark and heavy aspect soul. Soul is at home in the deep shadowed valleys. Spirit is a land of high, white peaks and glittering jewel-like lakes and flowers . . . People need to climb the mountain not simply because it is there, but because the soulful divinity needs to be mated with the spirit." I have climbed and will continue to climb as many mountains as I can find.

Friday, October 26, 2007

New to Blogging

Hey web-world,

I recently decided that blog would be a fun new endevour, so here I am. I'm not sure yet of the purpose for this random little space but hopefully we can learn and grow together. If anyone has any tips, like how to get my picture into my profile, or how to add video, let me know. I'll need all the help I can get for a little while but then we'll take this thing global.

So, keep tuned in and I'll keep you filled up, and we will all enjoy life, or at least the blog.

Questions, comments, or topic ideas, just let me know!

P.S. I am dyslexic so you should excuse the spelling errors. If you can't, we will have to talk about it later.

Peace

No comments: