A Quote to Live By

The Dalia Lama once said, "The relationship of height to spirituality is not merely metaphorical, it is a physical reality. The most spiritual people of this planet live in the highest places. So do the most spiritual flowers . . . I call the high and light aspects of my being spirit and the dark and heavy aspect soul. Soul is at home in the deep shadowed valleys. Spirit is a land of high, white peaks and glittering jewel-like lakes and flowers . . . People need to climb the mountain not simply because it is there, but because the soulful divinity needs to be mated with the spirit." I have climbed and will continue to climb as many mountains as I can find.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Video Blog

So here's my latest video. I haven't had much to post about, thus my blogging absence.

This time I decided to blog from my friend Matts room.

Enjoy the Video.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot one tag: beautiful.

fred said...

Very good blog. The video segments are coming out well. Your pet peeves ring so true. Keep it up. And a great place to find topics is just to read other blogs you enjoy. The ones I follow often inspire me when I'm at a loss for something to say. Or just write from the heart. Great topics are all around you.

Jake Miller said...

I agree, your video segments are awesome. Where have you been all this time? I need to catch up on your latest peeves. ^^

I hope you blog about things soon.

Anonymous said...

Am I the loud peer???